The Critic The Critic

You're an idiot.

You pronounced Ninja Gaiden wrong you fucking moron.

SP of kayo mata 2 SP of kayo mata 2

Beautiful Graphics.

Great job on the sound, storyline and graphics. Theres nothing to really be improved upon. The animation is extremely smooth. But, it ends way too suddenly.

Knoxs "The Matrix" Knoxs "The Matrix"

cant wait...

cant wait til this peice of shit we call NewGrounds loads this movie...im speculating its a good movie anyways haha ^_^

Comet Magnum Episode 20 Comet Magnum Episode 20

Last comment was hilarious..

Wow your 20th episode and its still an uncompelling piece of shit. I like when the saw came out of the "buzz saw copter" omfg i was crying. Im not saying give up , im saying when you draw something that looks gay delete it and draw it agian, dont just leave it in like the lazy bastard you are.

mmark-oldflash responds:

Consider this. How many series on NG have actually gotten to their 20th episode? From what I've seen, only Eskimo Bob has this many episodes and they were pretty sub-par, but it still got it's own series page. The only difference between Eskimo Bob and Comet Magnum is that Comet Magnum is serious and actually has a story. For the sake of agrguement, at least I keep my promises. I say I'll make 13 episodes and I do. I don't just make a large introduction and then just forget about the series entirely. I rarely do intros. I jump right in. No one likes to wait a long time for the first episode. So I don't waste anytime in getting into a series. Well, at this point, I'm still getting a good score so I am obviously doing something right.

Microsoft Christmas Microsoft Christmas

this isnt weird al

I used to be a major fan of Weird Als work and this isnt him, it barely even sounds like him. And you hardly put any work into this... blammer.

Xtreme Gforce 2 teaser Xtreme Gforce 2 teaser

Why the pauses? Wtf? Needs to be fixed.

Yeah whenever it pauses ur gunna have to right click and press play.

Sir-Davey responds:

Wut the hell are you talking about??? I think that you have a problem with your computer my friend!

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

My new favorite all time flash.

I just love this flash. You make the bullets and the shooting and just everything so real. You deserve first place of all time, not second.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Shut up Sinister Justice

I like the fact your wrong in everything you say, and the fact that you act all tough and your only 14, so STFU before someone slaps you.

College University pt 6-2 College University pt 6-2

Finally!

Finally a new college University! These kick soooooooo much assss!

Skater's Surprise! Skater's Surprise!

Why the low score?

Its a damn great movie and they made it too!!!

glish responds:

Thank you for your lovely review. I really appreciate it!